It's mid of April already?!

Turns out it is... Ah well.

To quickly sum up my March:
 I finished three books:
- Persepolis (Marjane Satrapi)
- The beginning of the world in the middle of the night (Jen Campbell)
- Vincent (Brabara Stok)
All of them I read on the weekend away and all three of them were heartbreaking and beautiful and heartbreakingly beautiful.

I also started reading my TBR-game book of the month, the Children's book. This one's also a beauty, but not so easy to read and rather slow-paced. And it's really long. At some point I decided I would rather listen to this one on audiobook, and I was a little disheartened when I saw that audible split the audiobook in 4 download parts. I have one hour left in the first part, and seven in each of the other three... so, you could say I've read about a quarter! ;)

Now, for April! :) 

so I actually cheated myself with reading Vincent in March as this one is actually part of my TBR-game. I hadn't decided how to deal with that when I was drawing the book for this month - and then I drew Vincent!! No cheating involved, I promise! ;) But that solved my problem and gives me a little time in April to get further in the books of March and January, as they are still on my currently-reading pile :)

More plans for April? Oh, yes, there are... stay tuned for the next post!... :)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Tomorrow is Dewey's 24hourreadathon!

Reading Quest Day 4

Dewey's 24 hour readathon anticipation post